News and Updates
SQLAlchemy 0.7.4 Released
SQLAlchemy release 0.7.4 is now available. This release contains a bunch of new features, including:
- UPDATE..FROM support
- more configuration options for polymorphic_on
- new schema options with MetaData
- new reflection options
- new features with the ENUM type on Postgresql
- SAVEPOINT for MS SQL Server
- A new usage pattern with Hybrid attributes
Like every point release, 0.7.4 also contains plenty of bugfixes in all areas.
The full changelog for version 0.7.4 is at CHANGES.
For a full description of version 0.7 of SQLAlchemy including migration information, see What's New in SQLAlchemy 0.7?.
Download SQLAlchemy 0.7.4 on the download page.